What We Do And Do Not Purchase
Yes! We Do Purchase:
No! We Do Not Purchase:
Multi Family Requirements:
Retail Property Requirements:
Office Property Requirements:
NNN Property -Requirements:
How To Submit Your Projects!
Property Submission Process
Step 1 Register Your Company
Registration is required to assure that you receive credit for your submission. In cases where a property is submitted by multiple agents or contractors, we will use the submission date and make our offers to the agent that submitted the property first. This is why the registration process is used.
Step 2 Review Property Guidelines
Be sure to review the guidelines above to make sure you are submitting a property that meets our guidelines. We will not respond to any submissions that do not meet our guidelines. So make sure that your property meets our guidelines.
Step 3 Required Documents
One of the biggest reasons for delays is due to incomplete or lack of the required documentation.
In order to make an assessment of any property, we require some very basic information:
- Year To Date Income And Expense Statements
- Multi Family And Retail Properties :3 months rental history aka Current Rent Rolls.
- Net Lease Properties : Copy of the current leases.
- Interior and Exterior Photos if available.
- As much financial and historical information as possible.
- Sellers Motivation: Why is the property being sold?
- Deadlines: Is the Seller facing and deadline or time restrictions?